We are moving indoors for Morning Prayer!
To signup for one of these two Morning Prayer services, please use the links below and ensure each member of our household attending is accounted for:
8 a.m. in Bishops Hall: HERE
10:30 a.m. in Bishops Hall: HERE
Please keep in mind the following:
- Seats and all common spaces will be sanitized before/between all services.
- There is limited space due to group size restrictions and is determined on a first-come basis.
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email. However, if you are having trouble registering or if you do not receive that email, then please do not give up. Contact Mary Boutwell by clicking HERE and she will ensure you are signed up.
- Each person ages three and older is required to wear a face mask.
- We will use both street entrances into Bishops Hall, but not through the Parish Hall. The doors will open 15 minutes before the service.
- Each household will be asked to come to a check-in spot upon arrival where an usher will ensure each person is wearing a mask, uses hand sanitizer before entering, and keeps social distancing. They will also ask general wellness questions. Each person is encouraged to bring their own mask, but extras will also be on hand.
- Please note that seating proximity is based on household. In other words, a household does not need to be 6 ft away from each other, but friends and others parishioners should maintain a 6 ft spacing.