Information to note:
- Painters and potters may exhibit up to three works at a time.
- If you sell a work and want to replace it, you may do so. Do not leave a blank space at any time.
- Jewelry and very small crafts may exhibit more in up to three jewelry cases.
- All artists must provide easel, stand, case for exhibition (preferably black in color).
- Works can be for show only or for show and sale.
Dates to note:
- June 1: Deadline to notify Nancy Jo Poirrier if you intend to exhibit.
- July 1: Take–in at parish hall parlor from 10:30-Noon
- July 28-29: Pick up work on Sunday, after the coffee hour (around 11:15) or on Monday from 11:00-Noon. Please do not leave work after that.
Opportunities to view work:
- Every Sunday in July, before and after each service.
- Wednesday evening, July 17: Summer Sounds at St. James reception, after the musical performance of Chris LeBlanc
- Any time the church office is open during the week: 8:00 a.m. 'til 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday; and, 8:00 a.m. 'til noon on Fridays
- By special arrangement: If you have a client who is not available at any of the times mentioned, contact Nancy Jo Poirrier and we’ll see if a time can be arranged.
Read more about the St. James Artists Guild, here.